Izuku

To Battle!

Saying goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's anything like the one before last (last one was pretty good, not expecting this one to be), then I'll be good until 16, start laughing at myself at 20, get on the ground at 23 until I've consumed some electrolytes, and forget the last 3 completely but somehow cross the finish line and be like how the f am I walking ever again? And after a shower and nap I'll sign up for another.

The first is Oct 2nd in Portland, and the second is in Ft. Lauderdale on Nov 27th. In all marathons I've run, a couple of folks stand outside their house and give out shots to passing runners. I've never taken any cause I can't handle whiskey anymore. But... just something to consider for those Litopians who are on the fence about marathoning. Free shots at Mile Mark 20+

I've only done half marathons. I find training for any further boring (no offence. Good on you for going the distance). To tell you the truth, I only did the half marathons to keep myself stamina fit while my arm recovered from elbow dislocation.
People did line the streets to cheer us on, but it was only water they were handing out and not the holy water (uisce beatha) kind.

I've only done half marathons. I find training for any further boring (no offence. Good on you for going the distance). To tell you the truth, I only did the half marathons to keep myself stamina fit while my arm recovered from elbow dislocation.
People did line the streets to cheer us on, but it was only water they were handing out and not the holy water (uisce beatha) kind.
My last marathon was much easier on me and I only ran 5 miles a day with two 12 mile runs and one 16 mile run beforehand. So I was in shape but not injured in any way. And I was fully prepared for the distance, so it never felt like too much. Trying to repeat that success somewhat this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

To Battle!

Saying goodbye

Back