December Flash Club

Excited to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DitaOkelly

Basic
Dec 11, 2020
Ireland
Hello lovely souls! I'm Kelly (Dita) from sunny Ireland. As a cautious writer, I am endlessly running in and out of this ocean... but I have it on good authority that this is the place for inspiration and support! ;) I've been writing on and off my whole life--like so many of you--and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in with you all.
Warmest! X

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the Colony! Nice of you to join us. If you're looking for inspiration and support this is indeed the place to be.

Any questions about the site, please message me. I'm one of the Guardians and always happy to help.

Do check out the Colony Notices to familiarize yourself with how the site works – The Prime Directive is the foundation of our ethos. If you're looking for critique partners, have a look at our Writing Workshops. The first three threads in that forum will tell you what you need to know. The best way to find feedback partners is to critique other member's work first (but do familiarize yourself with our method for giving and receiving critique before you post your first review). For literary chat and general socializing, head over to Café Life.

So get stuck in. You'll see that the more you put in, the more you get out.

Great to have you on board.

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the Colony! Nice of you to join us. If you're looking for inspiration and support this is indeed the place to be.

Any questions about the site, please message me. I'm one of the Guardians and always happy to help.

Do check out the Colony Notices to familiarize yourself with how the site works – The Prime Directive is the foundation of our ethos. If you're looking for critique partners, have a look at our Writing Workshops. The first three threads in that forum will tell you what you need to know. The best way to find feedback partners is to critique other member's work first (but do familiarize yourself with our method for giving and receiving critique before you post your first review). For literary chat and general socializing, head over to Café Life.

So get stuck in. You'll see that the more you put in, the more you get out.

Great to have you on board.
Thank you so much!

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the Colony and hope you have a great time here. There's plenty to do and we have lots of people happy to give and receive advice on works in progress. You'll get the most from the Colony with a two-way exchange and you'll be pleasantly surprised how beneficial offering critiques is for your own work also.

Litopia is a friendly and supportive community and best thing to do is dive right in. You'll find a very helpful intro here How to guide which will point you in the right direction, and the Writing Workshops Directory WWD is a great place to road test your opening pages, chapters, blurbs & synopses etc.

If there's anything you're unsure about or need help with please drop me a message and I'll be happy to help.

Hello and welcome, Kelly! I've been a bit AWOL recently – lot of work on. But look – I got a day off for Christmas :) I'm sure you'll love it here. We're a friendly bunch, and there are some great writers too. So yes, get stuck in! You'll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

December Flash Club

Excited to be here!

Back