Introduction

Pantser or plotter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjwalters

Basic
May 31, 2019
ohio
Hi! Just found the door and thought I'd stop in for a while and check the place out. . . . I blog and write and have a lot of time to do both because I'm a retired home builder who has all day to play :) . . . brief resume from my blog J. Walters Press :
been an airborne soldier…been a hippie . . . been an Alaskan fisherman and off season bush rat . . . been a carpenter/home builder. Am a husband . . . a father . . . a writer . . . a taoist who lost the way . . . looking, still haven’t found what I’m looking for and hope I never do. Meanwhile I write about stuff I’m learning along the Way.

Hey JJ. Welcome to the place. I'm another with a mixed up past which held boredom at bay. You will probably like it here. :)

Hi JJ,
You've 'been' a lot of things. I envy you. Growing up on the Project sounds fun, a bit like my summers spent in the Australian outback with my grand-parents - wild and free. Welcome.
Jiannina

Hi JJ, and welcome.

Are you still in Alaska? It's such an amazing place. (I lost a piece of myself there, and ever since, I've been longing to return to look for it.)

Were you ever stationed in the UK as an airborne?

Nice blog. Very nice blog.

Hi JJ, tangled roads offer plenty of views. I'll raise a glass to that. Welcome to the Colony! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introduction

Pantser or plotter ?

Back