Interested in being a guest on Pop Ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK Wallis

Hi everyone,

For our new members, would any of you be interested in coming on the show as a guest? And joining our lovely guest panellist team?

Obviously, you'll need to feel comfortable in front of the camera. You also need a good internet connection. If you've attended a Huddle, then Peter will let me know if it's solid enough. Of course, it's not essential for you to have attended a Huddle.

If you'd like to try, please shoot me a PM and we'll sort out dates and I'll send you some info about joining.

Cheers
Rachel

I would. I don't have fancy headphones, though. Just a normal laptop camera and mic. I will be available this Sunday, if you need someone at short notice. Failing that, I'll have to check with my new employer which Sundays I'm not working.

I would. I don't have fancy headphones, though. Just a normal laptop camera and mic. I will be available this Sunday, if you need someone at short notice. Failing that, I'll have to check with my new employer which Sundays I'm not working.
When I move flats in a few weeks I’ll be getting new wifi, so it would be possible. Don’t have headphones either.

You've both been to Huddles, and I never felt no headphones affected your participation. We're ok this Sunday, Ronnie (thx for offering). I need to fill 17 April atm :)

So, you do want to try @RG Worsey (although I appreciate you need to talk to your boss first) or @Vagabond Heart :) We'd love to have you both :) I'm looking to fill 24 April and 8 May atm (and that could change a bit next Monday).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back