Fanfare! I'm sharing a TOC with Neil Gaiman and Lee Murray!

Thank You, Gdns

Fanfare! Character art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikky Lee

Nikky Lee
Jul 27, 2018
New Zealand
I've been sitting on this news for a little while, but now that the table of contents and cover have been revealed on Gingernuts of Horror, I can finally shout to the world about it!

Full TOC includes:
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Dan Rabarts
  • Kirsten McKenzie
  • Celine Murray
  • Kathryn Burnett
  • Helena Claudia
  • Marty Young
  • Gina Cole
  • William Cook
  • Del Gibson
  • Paul Mannering
  • Tim Jones
  • Owen Marshall
  • Denver Grenell
  • Bryce Stevens
  • Debbie Cowens
  • Lee Murray
  • Jacqui Greaves
  • Tracie McBride
  • Nikky Lee.
Check out the stunning cover from Sir Julius Award-winning Kiwi artist Emma Weakley and get a sneak preview of the foreward from six-time Bram Stoker winner, Lisa Morton here: Remains to be Told: Dark Tales of Aotearoa, Cover Reveal and Sneak Peek

EDIT: We now also have a working pre-order link with some nice discounts on ebook, paperback and hardback: Remains to be Told

Last edited:
I've been sitting on this news for a little while, but now that the table of contents and cover have been revealed on Gingernuts of Horror, I can finally shout to the world about it!

Full TOC includes:
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Dan Rabarts
  • Kirsten McKenzie
  • Celine Murray
  • Kathryn Burnett
  • Helena Claudia
  • Marty Young
  • Gina Cole
  • William Cook
  • Del Gibson
  • Paul Mannering
  • Tim Jones
  • Owen Marshall
  • Denver Grenell
  • Bryce Stevens
  • Debbie Cowens
  • Lee Murray
  • Jacqui Greaves
  • Tracie McBride
  • Nikky Lee.
Check out the stunning cover from Sir Julius Award-winning Kiwi artist Emma Weakley and get a sneak preview of the foreward from six-time Bram Stoker winner, Lisa Morton here: Remains to be Told: Dark Tales of Aotearoa, Cover Reveal and Sneak Peek
Wow! Amazing! Congratulations!

Full TOC includes:
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Dan Rabarts
  • Kirsten McKenzie
  • Celine Murray
  • Kathryn Burnett
  • Helena Claudia
  • Marty Young
  • Gina Cole
  • William Cook
  • Del Gibson
  • Paul Mannering
  • Tim Jones
  • Owen Marshall
  • Denver Grenell
  • Bryce Stevens
  • Debbie Cowens
  • Lee Murray
  • Jacqui Greaves
  • Tracie McBride
  • Nikky Lee.
You had me at Neil Gaiman. But Lisa Morton et al. You is sitting at the grownups table. Congratulations and thanks for letting us know hard work does pay off. Well done you.

Want to know a secret? They may open with a great name, but they always end anthologies with a great story. Reason: Always have the best story at the end so the reader leaves the book with the best feeling.
Yeah, that's congrats in itself, but what's the story? Ah, I see it: What Bones These Tides Bring
Looking forward to it (although the links aren't working as expected).

Fantastic news @Nikky Lee! Congratulations!
Happy Good News GIF

Full TOC includes:
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Dan Rabarts
  • Kirsten McKenzie
  • Celine Murray
  • Kathryn Burnett
  • Helena Claudia
  • Marty Young
  • Gina Cole
  • William Cook
  • Del Gibson
  • Paul Mannering
  • Tim Jones
  • Owen Marshall
  • Denver Grenell
  • Bryce Stevens
  • Debbie Cowens
  • Lee Murray
  • Jacqui Greaves
  • Tracie McBride
  • Nikky Lee.

EDIT: We now also have a working pre-order link with some nice discounts on ebook, paperback and hardback: Remains to be Told
HUGE CONGRATS, @Nikky Lee!!!!! Fantastic news!

Full TOC includes:
  • Neil Gaiman
  • Dan Rabarts
  • Kirsten McKenzie
  • Celine Murray
  • Kathryn Burnett
  • Helena Claudia
  • Marty Young
  • Gina Cole
  • William Cook
  • Del Gibson
  • Paul Mannering
  • Tim Jones
  • Owen Marshall
  • Denver Grenell
  • Bryce Stevens
  • Debbie Cowens
  • Lee Murray
  • Jacqui Greaves
  • Tracie McBride
  • Nikky Lee.

Congratulations !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank You, Gdns

Fanfare! Character art.

Back