Fanfare! I made it to stage 2!!!!!

Interview With An Acquisitions Editor

Thirteen or 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! It is amazing to think, that as we've been complaining and talking about cake, we've also watched you slowly, steadily cross the world and realize your dreams. You're a real inspiration.

Aah thanks!

I just feel like i have been given another chance. Am so happy.

Thanks all! Just treated myself to dinner. I forgot to eat.

I'll tone down the narcissism...soon :p Thanks for letting me have my bit of showing off. I'm calming down now....cos I just read the next set of questions :eek::D

Well this is where I feel comfortable most to share the news. So I hope so.

I haven't shared it publicly anywhere else. It just feels relevant here. Especially since I've been going on about it!
In all seriousness — I think we are all uniquely-suited to understand the effort and sacrifice to which you have gone, and I feel very appreciative of your sharing your struggles and successes — it gives me hope!

In all seriousness — I think we are all uniquely-suited to understand the effort and sacrifice to which you have gone, and I feel very appreciative of your sharing your struggles and successes — it gives me hope!

That's a lovely thing to say and for me to know. I appreciate that. The whole thing was motivated from that low point. When @Paul Whybrow said "Rock bottom offers stability - dig for gold" I took it literally :D ..I've been digging every since.

Woo hoo!! That's excellent, Emu! I'm so happy for you!
Keep an eye open for the Patreon website, I understand it's like a crowd-funding thing, where people pay to support artistic projects. Might be worth looking into for some of us, though I'm not sure if book publishing is covered.
Patreon is good, but also look into Indiegogo, Kickstarter, and GoFundMe. Those are all great options as well.

Woo hoo!! That's excellent, Emu! I'm so happy for you!

Patreon is good, but also look into Indiegogo, Kickstarter, and GoFundMe. Those are all great options as well.

Thanks!

I wanted to post a campaign on one of them but I think I need to look into creating a cool video. Still haven't mastered that. But I 'm sure there is a way once I set the time to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interview With An Acquisitions Editor

Thirteen or 13?

Back