Help! I Don't Look In The Mirror Any More

Amusement Another submission from my 4-year-old.

Question: Author CVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMES

Basic
Jul 9, 2021
New Zealand
I need help developing the opening of this dystopian action adventure novel to bring out the sinister threads that will lead to the hero's discovery of the evil threatening the existence of mankind. I hope through discussion with like-minded people the threads will emerge.

Attachments

• Mirror Prologue and three chapters.docx
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Downloaded :) I'll take a look soon, I've just some other critiquing to do first. Oh, just noticed this is in Cafe Life. Anything relating to your WIPs goes in the The Workshops (more private for you). @Jonny or @Barbara can move it across for you :)

Upvote 0
@JAMES Just to let you know this needs to go into the Workshops. The Workshops is where we give each other feedback (Cafe Life is for general writing chat). However, you need to have made some contributions on the site first before you are able to post in there (which is also why I can't move it), so tuck into the colony, participate, and soon the big Workshop door will open up to you and you'll get plenty of advice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@JAMES Just to let you know this needs to go into the Workshops. The Workshops is where we give each other feedback (Cafe Life is for general writing chat). However, you need to have made some contributions on the site first before you are able to post in there (which is also why I can't move it), so tuck into the colony, participate, and soon the big Workshop door will open up to you and you'll get plenty of advice.

Upvote 0
@JAMES not sure if something went wrong when you posted the above, but it doesn't seem to show your response (only quoted mine). Would you mind reposting what you said, please. Maybe the site is having a "Friday" moment and didn't post properly.
I guess as a new member I'm getting lost in the swamp of information coming at me. I haven't replied because I lost your response. Getting lost in Litopia is like going down that rabbit hole. Please do send it again.
I

Upvote 0
guess as a new member I'm getting lost in the swamp of information coming at me. I haven't replied because I lost your response. Getting lost in Litopia is like going down that rabbit hole. Please do send it again.
I
Hi James, just spotted this.

Yes, Litopia's quite a large site and can be confusing at first. here's a handy guide that might help. How-to Guide

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amusement Another submission from my 4-year-old.

Question: Author CVs

Back