I’m an Author and Card Deck Creator

My plotting template

Stealing Book Titles from Great Literature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I noticed a lot of fiction writers are on this forum, so for a change I’m bringing some non-fiction and self-development. I’m a self-published author of the book Verbal Dancing and co-creator of the Pleiadian Lemurian Card deck, a project that we want to get published. I’m also an active blogger, artist and healer. Here is a movie about the card deck that I am creating together with my lovely girlfriend.

The Oracle Card deck is a set of 77 cards. The idea is that you draw one, and that it has a significant message for you. In other words, the universe brings the right message to you. That message then gives guidance for your life through the art and a written description.

Each card is going to have a symbolic work of art, and writing. Leanne and I combine our different styles of art, and through attuning to our guides we create the writing. Leanne does more of the art, and I do more of the writing, but it’s also a combination.

Interacting with the cards can bring about deep healing because it connects you to your own guides and your own heart. We have had many positive reactions from friends drawing cards from a test deck.

Hi Everyone,

I noticed a lot of fiction writers are on this forum, so for a change I’m bringing some non-fiction and self-development. I’m a self-published author of the book Verbal Dancing and co-creator of the Pleiadian Lemurian Card deck, a project that we want to get published. I’m also an active blogger, artist and healer. Here is a movie about the card deck that I am creating together with my lovely girlfriend.

The Oracle Card deck is a set of 77 cards. The idea is that you draw one, and that it has a significant message for you. In other words, the universe brings the right message to you. That message then gives guidance for your life through the art and a written description.

Each card is going to have a symbolic work of art, and writing. Leanne and I combine our different styles of art, and through attuning to our guides we create the writing. Leanne does more of the art, and I do more of the writing, but it’s also a combination.

Interacting with the cards can bring about deep healing because it connects you to your own guides and your own heart. We have had many positive reactions from friends drawing cards from a test deck.

Welcome! What a cool intro, "Author and Card Deck Creator"!

Thanks for the warm welcome all! I am currently working on a pitch letter for the Card Deck. All of the American agencies want one, and some of those are interesting. It should be only one page with no pictures:( but I think I’ve got something good for the first two paragraphs:). However this personal opinion has not yet been verified with others. I could post it on this forum, see what you all think of it...?

Yeah I like ‘card deck creation’, it’s a good ‘job title’ and a good affirmation as well!

PS those alerts are brilliant... ‘You’ve been awarded a trophy: someone likes you.’ Thanks Rob!
PS2 my English is probably not perfect, because I’m Dutch originally! However I have lived in England and have written a book in English. I’ve also written the texts for the Oracle Card Deck.

Last edited:
I'm not an expert Michiel (I'm unrepresented too) but I'd be glad to help if I can. There are much wiser and more experienced eyes than mine on here but I'd be a fresh pair of eyes and I'm good at proofreading at least. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My plotting template

Stealing Book Titles from Great Literature

Back