Question: Huddle South (or East…?) – Your Thoughts Please!

Amusement AI

Amusement Wow. 10 new Sci fi shows streaming on Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to suggest:

a) “Huddle South” as the name;

b) Start date/time of Weds 10th Jan 8:00am UK / 4pm HK / 9pm Auckland / 7pm Canberra / other time zones here

c) Initially monthly.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I do realize that even 9pm is a bit late for NZ… I’m a pretty early riser, so could be persuaded to go even earlier… altho it might have to be a pyjama party :)

I’m going to suggest:

b) Start date/time of Weds 10th Jan 8:00am UK / 4pm HK / 9pm Auckland / 7pm Canberra / other time zones here

c) Initially monthly.

I do realize that even 9pm is a bit late for NZ… I’m a pretty early riser, so could be persuaded to go even earlier… altho it might have to be a pyjama party :)
Works for me.

I’m going to suggest:

c) Initially monthly.

Works for me too :)

7am is a bit early for us on London time, it true. And as we all know noon is reserved for lavish lunches.

Looking for a Kiwi-centric time for a meeting.

An 8am Auckland 7 pm London sort of works for US based, Kiwis and Europeans with flexible time. I'm thinking of a friend in New Orleans who would use her lunch hour to attend.

Would the Kiwis be interested in trying to find a zoom meeting time even if it rarely included Pete?

Last edited:
7am is a bit early for us on London time, it true. And as we all know noon is reserved for lavish lunches.

An 8am Auckland 7 pm London sort of works for US based, Kiwis and Europeans with flexible time. I'm thinking of a friend in New Orleans who would use her lunch hour to attend.

Would the Kiwis be interested in trying to find a zoom meeting time even if it rarely included Pete?

Sadly, I couldn't do 6am. No carers here :(

I’m going to suggest:

c) Initially monthly.

This would work - might need to caffinate later in the day though ;)

Sadly anything that lands on a weekday morning would rule me out as I work FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amusement AI

Amusement Wow. 10 new Sci fi shows streaming on Apple

Back