Chat-Up Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
There will be two Huddles in January, on Saturday 4th and Saturday 25th. Both kick off at 5pm UK time, you should allow two hours or so. Previous attendees are very welcome, obviously. If you book one in January, then maybe don’t book the other so as to allow other Litopians a chance.

Booking is not open yet, but when it is, there will be a priority period for Patrons, so if you’re not already a supporter, please do sign up now. That being said, the Huddles are free to attend, and my aim is for all Litopians to be able to take part.

I always enjoy them so would love to be included in either (not both!) if there's room - I've been on 2 already and don't want to be greedy.

I do encourage anyone who hasn't done a huddle before, to get involved; they're incredibly useful and informative and always great fun.

I was there for the first one. I'd love to partake in the later one if at all possible. At present I have one short (yes/no answer) question I need an answer to :)

Me too, but I could only do the 4th. (Busy skiing when the second one is on. *GLOAT*) I was also on the previous Huddles, but would love to partake again if there's room. I've re-written my synopsis (goodbye to the nonsense Slurb I had), and could do with the Guru's expert eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulled wine and the Flash Club

Chat-Up Lines

Back