Howdy

Reality Check Back up your Work!

10 Paying Markets for Mystery and Crime Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there.

My name is Chris, and I've just joined Litopia. It was recommended to me by a couple different people (writers, agents, and QueryTracker.net), so I thought I'd jump in and get going.

I'm a lifelong writer, with a couple novels under my belt (one unpublished 'youthfully exuberant book, one ready for publication (the one I'm pitching like mad right now), and one which is in the midst of reworks. I have written a swath of short fiction and novellas, and am a blogger on Medium, covering a lot of disparate topics (not always successfully).

I'm originally born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, but moved overseas about 17 years ago to Wellington, New Zealand, where my partner Mary and I reside to this day.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey, and introduce myself. I guess I'll work out how to get involved from here.

Cheers

Chris

Welcome Chris :) I once knew a Chris from NZ who was also a writer (but he was born there), whilst I lived in London. Still spooky, lol! Enjoy jumping in :)

Welcome! Aucklander over here * waves *. Great to see Litopia's Kiwi contingent grow—more company for us while the UK sleeps :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality Check Back up your Work!

10 Paying Markets for Mystery and Crime Stories

Back