Fanfare! Host Your Own Slot on Pop-Up Submissions!

YouTube For Relaxation

Movie Review: The Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
We're looking to change Pop-Ups format quite soon, by removing our guests’ Book Recommendations slot and replacing them with one short (about 3 minutes) weekly slot at the start of each show, featuring new book deals and weekly trends in publishing generally.

I’d like to build the slot around the presenter, e.g. “Jane’s Book Roundup”.

It will be live on the show, i.e. not pre-recorded, and there may be a bit of banter with me and/or guests.

Would anyone like to be considered for this? It will involve a certain amount of researching recent book deals before the show every week (we’ll show you how to do this!). I suspect no more than 2 hours a week, tho.

You’d need a decent internet connection, obviously, and the ability to be regularly available as we go live at 5pm UK time on Sundays.

Let me know if you’re interested, or if you’d like more info…

I would be interested except the scary end of Lockdown creeps closer to reality and once I'm forced back to work, I won't make it on time. :( (I should probably wait too until I can afford a new computer for the whole ethernet connection thing).
I think you would make a great "Hannah's Book Roundup"... you read so much, and always on your toes when it comes to books- in fact when you go to the supermarket you even deprive yourself of food in favour of buying a book! And the once you can't make it live because you are at work, I'm sure @AgentPete can arrange a pre-recording of your spot- Alternative he could have an under-study for you but I'm sure he'll find it hard to find anyone that could replace @Hannah F

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouTube For Relaxation

Movie Review: The Father

Back