On This Sunday's Pop-Ups...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethC

Basic
Apr 14, 2018
Huddersfield, UK
Hi, I'm Gareth, and new to Litopia.

I'm a new writer currently working on two novels in the Fantasy and Sci Fi genres.

I'm hoping to learn a lot here from others who have previous experience of the whole process of taking a book from concept to publication.
I look forward to speaking with all of you about your experiences and getting feedback on my work as well.

Cheers
G

Hi Gareth,
Fellow Fantasy and Sci-fi fan here.
The name is Alix and welcome to Litopia :)

The genre of my first book is Victorian Steampunk/Fantasy and I was at a Steampunk market promoting what I was doing.
A really nice professional photographer asked if I'd like some free promo shots and that was that really. ;o)

Cool. I like Steampunk.

I'm a new writer currently working on two novels in the Fantasy and Sci Fi genres.

I'm hoping to learn a lot here from others who have previous experience of the whole process of taking a book from concept to publication.
I look forward to speaking with all of you about your experiences and getting feedback on my work as well.

Cheers
G
Welcome!

Cheers
G

Welcome to the Colony, Gareth.

Welcome to the Colony, Gareth! My first (unpublished, and so far only) novel was also Victorian fantasy. It's nice to meet another writer mining that particular vein. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good news

On This Sunday's Pop-Ups...

Back