Hi, nice to meet you!

Grammarly & other writing apps

Is it time to scrap the concept of 'literary fiction'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah Shultz

Hello,

My name is Sarah, and I’m very excited to have found such a wonderful community of writers who I can share ideas with. The more I read about query letters, agents, editors, publicists, promotion plans, etc., the more I realize how much I’m going to need advice and feedback!

I just finished my third round of edits/rewrites on my first fantasy novel. Writing has always been one of my hobbies, but I’ve only recently become serious about getting published. My current goal is to learn as much as I can about the publishing industry. I’m also eagerly outlining ideas for a sequel. (Am I the only one who misses my characters when I’m not writing about them every day?)

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Sarah

Welcome, Wilkommen and Bonjour Sarah.

Our characters are part of us ... And we, as human beings, are creative creatures by our basic natures. So embrace and love your creations ... just not in inappropriate ways ... Cheesecake for example is banned.

Be most welcome! What are your Fantasy subjects? I am working on a time travel story. My manuscript has been solicited, but I have not yet found a Publisher, and even less sold one book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammarly & other writing apps

Is it time to scrap the concept of 'literary fiction'?

Back