Hi I'm Sally and I love Twitter

Poll What do I do with that OLD Manuscript?

Finding the Cafe Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMelia

Basic
Sep 10, 2019
Farnham, Surrey
Hi,

I am a Salesforce geek by day and an SFF author by night. I am currently on garden leave, following redundancy with a new job lined up for September 30th. So I am at home pretending to be a real writer. I am actually trying to be stepehn King. Wrting all morning, going for a long stroll then reading all afternoon.
So far I have been ten days on Garden leave and I have not managed this once.

This morning, I spent querying the new novel. And I found Pete on Query Tracker, and I have just watched live subs and I am totally hooked.
Is this really live? Every Saturday? Why did I not know this?
But we can only comment if we have a membership?
I will tune in next time, but I think this is great.

Hi Sally, you should try this month's flash club, it's SFF. Right up your alley. You only need to have joined Litopea (as you have) in order to join in the Live Chat. Good luck with the Stephen King discipline :)

Is this really live? Every Saturday? Why did I not know this?

Do we not look as if we’re doing it live? :) Is it my Max Headroom-esque style?(*)

Yes, it is indeed live… but on Sundays, not Saturdays. Join us this week if you can. It looks as if we may be doing a Litopia Huddle (poss name change) montlhy on Saturdays.

(*) My mate Andrew used to control Max Headroom, he’s got some stories to tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll What do I do with that OLD Manuscript?

Finding the Cafe Lite

Back