Hello. My name is Paul and I'm an author...ish!

You are what you write....

What do we think about chapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember the one! Are you in Cornwall then? Me too, and FF husband.
Hi Leonora. No but I used to visit once, possibly twice a year for nearly 30 thirty years. Still hoping to move down there in the future. I normally stayed with a relative but unfortunately spent a couple of nights in a hotel on the north coast. Absolute nightmare! Often park in the station yard at Perranporth. :)

Hello :)

Is there radon there under where that hotel was?
Hi. I've no idea to be honest. Ironically, I laughed at the ghost society certificates on the wall in the reception; I'll never do that again! Truly a terrifying night with three different 'events' happening. I 'discussed' the situation quite vigorously with the hotel's owner in the morning! We actually had a TV documentary crew come and interview us about the events a few months later. I've included that night in the book absolutely verbatim as it happened. All very odd but 20 years later a great start for a manuscript :eek:

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

Hi. I've no idea to be honest. Ironically, I laughed at the ghost society certificates on the wall in the reception; I'll never do that again! Truly a terrifying night with three different 'events' happening. I 'discussed' the situation quite vigorously with the hotel's owner in the morning! We actually had a TV documentary crew come and interview us about the events a few months later. I've included that night in the book absolutely verbatim as it happened. All very odd but 20 years later a great start for a manuscript :eek:

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

You bet. Tom Lethbridge suggested some of the most haunted places have underground water, or other very strong electro-magnetic influences, producing weird effects on the amygdala. He called them naiad fields...there's a famous one in Ladram Bay. Nasty thing there, he called it a "ghoul" and a history of suicide. He was a classically trained archaeologist who turned his attention to haunted places, and had many ghostly encounters himself, some OK and some not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are what you write....

What do we think about chapters?

Back