Hello Litopians everywhere

Hello all!

Luck & the Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm married to a northernised Man of Kent in exile. Dover plus Germany, Singapore and Aden. East of the Medway, men of Kent. West of the Medway, Kentish men
Thanks Katie-Ellen, apparently it relates to where you were born, rather than where you live. I was actually born in West Sussex, so I guess I'm neither really! Or perhaps an honorary Kentish man!

It definitely does, Steve. A fine football team in the Cup Final too.

Yeah the boys are doing good. When John Barnes left to join Liverpool I started supporting them too. You can imagine how I felt watching them beat Barcelona the other night! 3am here and I am bouncing up and down spilling my beer and shouting at the TV :)

Hi Martin. Are you planning to submit to the Pop-Up Submissions? I would highly recommend it!
Hi Paul, apologies for the slow reply. Still navigating my way around. I have submitted to Pop-Up Subs or PUS as I like to call it! I love watching the show. It's fascinating and a superb concept. The feedback is firm but fair. Looking forward in slight trepidation to featuring hopefully one day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all!

Luck & the Writer

Back