Will Self: The Guardian: The Fate of Our Literary Culture Is Sealed

E

Wow - What a surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivaldo

Hi Litopians!

I'm a member from the old Litopia but I have to admit I wasn't very active on it towards the end so some of you might not remember me. However, when Litopia vanished I realised how much I missed it so I'm really glad its come back!

I write for children in the main and was lucky enough to be amongst the winners of the Undiscovered Voices competition in 2012 (organised by SCBWI) which enabled me to gain an agent. However - my goal of publication still escapes me so any helpful tips from people here would be wonderful and much appreciated!

I recognise some names and faces already and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Rachel
(I chose the name Vivaldo because that's what I was called on the old Litopia. I was reading Another Country by James Baldwin at the time and Vivaldo is the name of one of the characters in it)

Hi Vivaldo,

Like you I'm a returning member who was not too active in the Colony for the last few years of my membership, and share your sentiments about missing Litopia. Welcome back.

Garry

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I'm starting to feel like I'm right at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Self: The Guardian: The Fate of Our Literary Culture Is Sealed

E

Wow - What a surprise!

Back