Greetings!

New Member Here!

Fanfare! Kitty has story accepted by Jupiter Sci-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt

Hi all

I'm new to the forum. I came to the site today to submit a novel. After reading the subs page, I decided to join Litopia first and see what's happening here.

Good to meet you all - feel free to let me know how things are (and are not) done around here.

Thanks
Matt

Hello Matt and welcome.

Congrats on completing your novel. Which genre? We are all at different stages in publishing. Hope you find it useful here.

Good afternoon, please feel free to ask, inquire and offer any advice you can give, tell us about yourself...

Hi Emurelda

Good to meet you. The novel is a family thriller/drama. Here's the paragraph I've been including in submissions.

The Panic of Closing Doors is a family thriller, with a cast of flawed characters and ripples of dark laughter. One drowsy Sunday, a young man arrives at a house in Brighton and upends the lives of the Brock family. The young man is Jonah, seeking the father he never knew. The father is Robert Brock: middle-class and middle-aged, husband and step-father, reconciled (so he thinks) to the ache of having no children of his own. Robert is both elated and bewildered to discover he has a twenty-one year old son, unaware that Jonah is a desperately troubled young man with a sinister and dangerous agenda.

I'm sure I'll learn a lot from folk here!

Son!

It's good to see you... Although - How did you find me? I was sure I'd left a false address all those years ago.

Hi Matt, lots to read and learn around here, so enjoy ;)

Food for thought Marc??? I see lunch running away :D

Thanks for the welcome, all!

So, how do you guys use this forum to become better writers?

Thanks for the welcome, all!

So, how do you guys use this forum to become better writers?

Ask questions, seek advice, when you're able post in the houses for review, anything you could need from a lively forum.

Welcome, Matt! I'm a new member here as well. These folks sure know how to make someone feel welcome in this group!

@Jennifer Stone I have been searching the site for information about the houses (my hubby was a member here a long time ago and mentioned them), but I can't find any. How do you get into the houses?

Welcome, Matt! I'm a new member here as well. These folks sure know how to make someone feel welcome in this group!

@Jennifer Stone I have been searching the site for information about the houses (my hubby was a member here a long time ago and mentioned them), but I can't find any. How do you get into the houses?

I don't think they're fully open yet, there may be requirements for entry that aren't known to us atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Member Here!

Fanfare! Kitty has story accepted by Jupiter Sci-Fi

Back