News Litopia News Update / March

Trend sweeping English Literature...'Folk Realism'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, was absolutely blown away by Grass! It felt like undergoing the literary equivalent of hypnotism! You have an extraordinary amount of writing talent, have you written anything long form yet?

Wow, was absolutely blown away by Grass! It felt like undergoing the literary equivalent of hypnotism! You have an extraordinary amount of writing talent, have you written anything long form yet?
SHUCKS....I'm blushing....and thank you kindly....I am beginning to work on a novel, and often write shorts which end up around 5-7k words...and you?

SHUCKS....I'm blushing....and thank you kindly....I am beginning to work on a novel, and often write shorts which end up around 5-7k words...and you?
Good luck with the novel! At the moment I'm writing middle-grade fiction. I've never written anything in short form (unless you count copywriting, which crushes the soul), and I really must so that I can develop my writing. I couldn't believe it in the Q and A below when it was pointed out that the word count was under 1000, it's a real testament to your skill that your story conveyed so much in so few words. What is your novel about?

Good luck with the novel! At the moment I'm writing middle-grade fiction. I've never written anything in short form (unless you count copywriting, which crushes the soul), and I really must so that I can develop my writing. I couldn't believe it in the Q and A below when it was pointed out that the word count was under 1000, it's a real testament to your skill that your story conveyed so much in so few words. What is your novel about?
Hi, what is middle-grade fiction? Interesting that you begin with something as big as novel - when I feel it's taken me years to work up to the epic amount of input/energy/resilience it requires

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Litopia News Update / March

Trend sweeping English Literature...'Folk Realism'

Back