How about this for a challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDisco88

Basic
Feb 26, 2018
Surrey
Hello!

I have been lurking on Litopia for a while, and thought I'd finally take the plunge and say hello to you all.

I became passionate about writing in my early twenties, but my obsession with books goes back much further! I've had various editorial roles within a magazine company. More recently, I have been working as a copywriter (which although better paid, makes me feel as though a small piece of my soul is chipped away every single day). I'm just putting the finishing touches on a middle-grade manuscript (30,000 words), and will be looking to send out to a first batch of agents during the next couple of weeks. I've been thoroughly enjoying (and benefiting from) Pop-pup submissions over the last couple of weeks.

I will read anything, but have a particular penchant for sci-fi and fantasy. My three favourite authors are John Kennedy Toole, Philip Pullman and Scott Bakker.

Hello and good luck with your MG manuscript submissions. :) What is it about?
Thank you! It's about a boy and his family who live on the moon, tasked with monitoring, and helping, the people of Earth. I originally wrote it as a short story for my daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello!

How about this for a challenge!

Back