Greetings!

A moronic question

Inspiring Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I just want to say a big hello to everyone out there after a fantastic Litopia Pop-Up submission on Facebook last night with Pete. Thank you so much! This was a big eye opener and has definitely put me back on track with my manuscript.

Four years ago I signed with an agent but sadly and not so sadly we have recently parted ways and I am now on the lookout for a new agent. I have just submitted to 5 agents as a "test the waters" kind of thing for my MG manuscript and now I'm just playing that dreaded waiting game. Fun fun! ;)

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this group and reading/ responding to people's posts

Speak soon!

Charlett

Last edited:
Hello Charlett, I'm new here too. So despite feeling like a gatecrasher opening the door to the latest arrival, Welcome! :)

Hello!

I just want to say a big hello to everyone out there after a fantastic Litopia Pop-Up submission on Facebook last night with Pete. Thank you so much! This was a big eye opener and has definitely put me back on track with my manuscript.

Four years ago I signed with an agent but sadly and not so sadly we have recently parted ways and I am now on the lookout for a new agent. I have just submitted to 5 agents as a "test the waters" kind of thing for my MG manuscript and now I'm just playing that dreaded waiting game. Fun fun! ;)

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this group and reading/ responding to people's posts

Speak soon!

Charlett
Welcome to Litopia, Charlett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A moronic question

Inspiring Words

Back