Greetings

What's the fuss about "too literary"?

F

New - how do I know if it's any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charles Allen

Well this is certainly new! And hello to this wonderful community, I'm so glad I happened across Litopia in my seemingly ever-constant search for a literary agent.

I am the author of Dark Horizon, a rapid-fire galactic adventure focussed on a physically and psychologically scarred pirate named Scart. It is an expansive piece of work that has already lent itself to sequels, but I am trying to remain driven with publishing the first. In my actual work life I am a technical assistant in a laboratory with a full-time family starting from the end of September.

Seems I've rambled a smidge, good to meet you all!

Welcome to the galaxy that is the Colony. Good to see another scribe from the S.W. Finding a literary agent is like trying to pin down blobs of mercury with a needle—you'll find some good tips by searching previously posted threads.

Thanks for the replies, it's nice to have a website that is focussed on positive reinforcement. I joined one a few years ago based on comparing chapters (leaving likes and dislikes of genres out of it) and people were just terrible there!

Currently no but there are plenty more, and then there's the U.S. market. A plethora of options is what the internet provides

Welcome and nice to meet you. :) Good luck with the new baby! (my advice, get some good writing done now, because you will not get any done after he's here :D - for a while at least ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the fuss about "too literary"?

F

New - how do I know if it's any good?

Back