Greetings!

When a FILM Afterwards Becomes A NOVEL

Going Postal, well anyway, regionally Celtic Tribal

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eifion Wyn Williams

Hello everyone.
My name is Eifion (A Welsh name pronounced; Aevion).
I've just finished writing my first historic novel, set in Late Pre-Roman Iron Age Britain, leading up to and including Julius Caesar's 1st foray to these islands in 55 BC. I look forward to sharing the obsession that is, writing a historic novel.

History as we know is written by the victor and Julius Caesar’s history, is a well-known Roman one. I hope this historically inspired novel will perhaps give the reader a taste of what may have been, the Brythonic perspective of the same tumultuous period in their history.
I'm a 58 year-old Freelance Writer, Proof-Reader and Editor and have been writing creatively for aver 40 years.

I am looking for test readers for the novel entitled; Iron Blood & Sacrifice (The Sons of Beli Mawr) and would be delighted to share the MSS with any interested members.
It is a 'conceptual' novel, in as much as it closely associates 'Welsh' culture with the Brythonic culture of the period.

I look forward to getting to know the membership a little better and to getting involved in one or two discussions.
Regards,
Eifion

Status
Not open for further replies.

When a FILM Afterwards Becomes A NOVEL

Going Postal, well anyway, regionally Celtic Tribal

Back