Greetings!

Transcribing a text message conversation.

Alcohol and Muses

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KateH

I find forums a bit unnerving... I was once on Authonomy and I barely got any work done for 3 months. Yes, I know, it's me, not them... I hope to be here constructively, but not constantly. I am struggling to find an agent for my very commercial, really pretty good 4th novel, The Malice of Fairies, and in the meantime I am sketching out a guide to submissions called "Other Agents May Feel Differently". And doing 101 other things of course.

Thanks - I have to keep reminding my husband that I have actually achieved something in the last 6 years! He'd just like to see a cheque.

Fourth novel! I've finished one and begun another while querying so you sound like an absolute pro. And the title is intriguing. Anyway welcome.

Fourth novel! I've finished one and begun another while querying so you sound like an absolute pro. And the title is intriguing. Anyway welcome.
Thanks - this is the first time I haven't begun a new novel while querying... I am in an odd place right now. I feel like a writer, but no one wants to pay me...

BTW I second other comments above re your title; if I saw something called 'The Malice of Fairies' sitting on a shelf, I'd pick it up, without a doubt. Most intriguing.

Thanks very much, I think it is a good title, but weirdly when it appears in the subject line of an email to agents, it doesn't seem to register so favourably! Sorry, I really must stop whinging about agents, I'm going to get like the Ancient Mariner!

Well you're in the right place Kate, most of us don't get paid! But we keep on trying.... very trying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transcribing a text message conversation.

Alcohol and Muses

Back