Go Set A Watchman: An extract

How To Write A Query Letter

Agency submission for Horror & crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spooky! I read this chapter online this morning (and also can't wait for Tuesday's release) and was about to post a link so you beat me to it!
The chapter already has me hooked and the character of Scout, sorry Jean Louise now, is already full and vibrant. And there's a wonderful line near the end: "If you didn't want much, there was plenty."
Sigh...

**searches vainly for time machine**

Spooky! I read this chapter online this morning (and also can't wait for Tuesday's release) and was about to post a link so you beat me to it!
The chapter already has me hooked and the character of Scout, sorry Jean Louise now, is already full and vibrant. And there's a wonderful line near the end: "If you didn't want much, there was plenty."
Sigh...

**searches vainly for time machine**
It had me hooked right away, too. :)

Amazon FINALLY shipped my paperback copy!!! Can't wait to start reading this. Yes, I'm old school. I wanted an actual book. LOL! Some works you simply have to hold in your hands. :D
I so agree. Quite by chance I saw it at the till in the supermarket when I popped in at the end of the day yesterday so I grabbed my copy right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

How To Write A Query Letter

Agency submission for Horror & crime

Back