Dandelion Break Fredrik Backman is a genius!

Not only a literary hero of mine but possibly the funniest ever speech about being a writer!

What a delight! He has such a wonderful sense of humor--and of being human! I've read A Man Called Ove, and loved it. This reminds me to read more of his work. Thanks, Mel! :)

--Carol

What a delight! He has such a wonderful sense of humor--and of being human! I've read A Man Called Ove, and loved it. This reminds me to read more of his work. Thanks, Mel! :)

--Carol
Thanks, Carol! I loved Ove, and so probably it was only natural that a couple of his others (notably, Britt Marie was here) fell a little flat. But I also want to go back and read more. Let me know if you strike gold!

I have not read his books, but I did see, A man called Otto. Now I see there is a Netflix series based on a book called Anxious People.
Thanks! Will look for the new series. Could not watch the Otto adaptation as it felt cringey to see it Amercanized.

Not only a literary hero of mine but possibly the funniest ever speech about being a writer!

What a wonderful man!
If/when I ever do get published, he will be the first person I will send a copy to! (That line of his is another one for embroidering on a cushion.)

Back