FEELING PRETTY EXCITED!

J

Free eBook Offer

The Adverb Is Not Your Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really terrific! I can only imagine how wonderful you must feel right now. Many congratulations!

Congratulations! Well done! Did she ask for full MS?

Hi Em. No, she invited me to a second, longer contest, but she did say she wants to see more in her message. Unfortunately, the way it works is through a 3rd person so I couldn´t ask her anything. This longer contest is being held directly by her agency, so it´s certainly a way in!

That is really terrific! I can only imagine how wonderful you must feel right now. Many congratulations!

I certainly do! Thank you so much. Just hearing back from an agent and getting such positive feedback dispels any feelings of doubt I had about my writing. Onward now!

After a 2 month wait, I get a letter back from an agent and she has nothing but good things to say about my text! She actually said ---she loved it!!! She loves my voice and my concept! She says it´s quirky and fresh! I´m over the moon!!
Now all I have to do is finish the damn thing!
Congratulations - I've got to believe that the response has given you plenty of incentive--and energy--to finish. Ready, set, go!

After a 2 month wait, I get a letter back from an agent and she has nothing but good things to say about my text! She actually said ---she loved it!!! She loves my voice and my concept! She says it´s quirky and fresh! I´m over the moon!!
Now all I have to do is finish the damn thing!
That's splendid. An achievement rush and well-deserved. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Free eBook Offer

The Adverb Is Not Your Friend

Back