• Thread starter Octopus Messiah
  • Start date
J

Fanfare! Not bad...

I am so new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG you will not *&%$ing believe: I thought this thread was done but:

Last night, went to an event at the Groucho (ooh, dah-ling) and ended up sitting next to a guy looking to retire and publish his book. Turned out he's A BT HIGHER MANAGER!

Long story short, I went ballistic and finally-- FINALLY!-- got the apology I was looking for from the beginning. Pretty long walk to get there but still...
Glad it makes you feel better, but - it won't change a thing. Firstly, he's retiring, and he doesn't care. Secondly, it's not BT's strategy to look after customers on an individual level. They want to provide services as cheaply as possible to as many people as possible, and they are quite happy about some customers being monumentally dissatisfied, because they rely on their size and landline presence to keep their market share. Losing a few customers means nothing to them. So they won't change their strategy because one of their managers got harangued by an angry man in the Groucho club, I'm afraid.

True. Still hope he squirmed. Got to nail it to an individual when you get a chance, or else you're just fighting fog. Social meejia does work sometimes. Last year, used social meejia to call out a ratty, sneaky Uni on something, and got a RESULT. Wouldn't have happened without that public airing.

OMG you will not *&%$ing believe: I thought this thread was done but:

Last night, went to an event at the Groucho (ooh, dah-ling) and ended up sitting next to a guy looking to retire and publish his book. Turned out he's A BT HIGHER MANAGER!

Long story short, I went ballistic and finally-- FINALLY!-- got the apology I was looking for from the beginning. Pretty long walk to get there but still...
YES! Small effing world, there...

Now, I hope you have given BT the big kick! ;)

Thank you. No, it won't change a thing I realize but, for that moment? Getting to say, "Oh no, you'd be overwhelmed if you had an e-mail address for complaints? Are you seriously telling me that? Waaaaah, poor you guys! I know: why don't you take some of the ****ing adverts off the buses and telly's, and plough it back into actual customer service until you don't get so many complaints?"

"Aw look, man. I'm really sorry you had to go through all that..."

Ahhhhhhhhh...

Now, about Plusnet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Fanfare! Not bad...

I am so new here

Back