Your film + tv reviews, please!

Amusement Meme Call-Bring your finest

Book Review: What's Hot on Book Tok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Jo

Oct 26, 2021
Wexford, Ireland
Chef's kiss. The executive producers here are George RR Martin and Robert Redford. Everyone else involved is native with an incredible actor finally getting his own series, Zahn McClarnon. If you like your murder mysteries with a side order of eerie/ supernatural Hillermann always delivers. The Dine (Navaho) have a fascinating and beautiful culture, The production here is spot on. The 2nd series sets you up for a sublime binge watch next time you need to check out of your reality and enter another world.

Chef's kiss. The executive producers here are George RR Martin and Robert Redford. Everyone else involved is native with an incredible actor finally getting his own series, Zahn McClarnon. If you like your murder mysteries with a side order of eerie/ supernatural Hillermann always delivers. The Dine (Navaho) have a fascinating and beautiful culture, The production here is spot on. The 2nd series sets you up for a sublime binge watch next time you need to check out of your reality and enter another world.
Where did you see it? I love Tony Hillermann's books. I would be so happy to see a good adaptation.

Where did you see it? I love Tony Hillermann's books. I would be so happy to see a good adaptation.
This is a good adaptation. As it's greenlit for season 3 it should be coming to another streaming service in Europe. AMC.

It's AMC and I dont know what the licensing thing is in France.

Last edited:
The executive producers here are George RR Martin
Sounds like it's going to be a great series. However, i can't help but wish he'd get on with finishing his GOT books (sorry forgotten the actual name of the series. Is it a song of ice and fire?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amusement Meme Call-Bring your finest

Book Review: What's Hot on Book Tok

Back