Creativity in Sleep

A

Formatting and Page Styles

Merlin and Guinevere have been cast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with GP's, and of course there are honourable exceptions, and they are treasures, too many of them don't actually THINK. Glorified pen-pushers here in the UK; they've sold out.

Starting with GP's, and of course there are honourable exceptions, and they are treasures, too many of them don't actually THINK. Glorified pen-pushers here in the UK; they've sold out.
I have a lot of "horror stories". Yes, there are a few who will listen and not discount their patients and your right @Katie-Ellen Hazeldine , they are a treasure. In the U.S.A, most have sold out. Take a look at the Doc that treated 500 people for cancer they didn't have.

I have a recurring dream, I've had it since I was a child, though it was a nightmare at that point. As I ot older I have been able to explore the dream more consciously, not to any great lengths but I always wake feeling like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, which, given the nature of the dream, is a bit backward. Those of you who have read or are about to read For King and Country it is pretty much the dreamscape scene with Mòrag from walking in the meadow, and finding Rannoch in the abattoir, right through to waking up. There are differences, it is a blanket spot Appaloosa in my dream, and for some reason I am wading through bath foam o_O but other than that it's pretty much exact.

The whole series stems from that one dream that I have been having since I was 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Formatting and Page Styles

Merlin and Guinevere have been cast...

Back