Not open for further replies.

Lady F

Basic
Sep 12, 2019
Bulgaria
“There is no greater agony
than bearing an untold story inside you.“
Maya Angelou

The morning starts with the obligatory cup of coffee, dark chocolate and the perfect melody of Rhapsody in Blue… Ah, those wonderful moments, when you are surrounded by treats, looking intently at the blank page. Writing is much like giving birth…Coffee helps. Collaboration helps, that’s why I am actively seeking for adherents, because teamwork somehow boosts my sense of humor, and it is legendary. But I still haven’t found what I’m looking for: that reliable, positive person who will be deeply involved in playing with me. That person with whom we will start a game, which will be an addiction, an indulgement, an obsession, and we will be joining efforts together every minute of every day to eventually see our story comes to life...

This is why I need a dashing writing buddy. Or several of them. I have created and populated this imaginary world, a beautiful magickal planet, with Enchanted Forests, Golden Rivers and Houses made of mushrooms, princesses and kings, and royals and their desires, and Gods and Goddesses, and elves, and dwarves, and fairies, and witches, and wizards, and for that matter unicorns, and fairy tale folk. Shapeshifters, magick wands, and sorceresses are welcome, as well as pendants and bracelets of different powers, and swords with names…oh!

And I want to write romance-vanilla stories which take place there.

It's the little envelope beside your name in the top right, but if you can't, it may be because you're a "basic" user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finding the Cafe Lite

Dahl Quotes

Back