Fanfare! Cover Reveal

Blog Post: The Worst Part Of Being A Writer

Blog Post: Hide and Seek

Paul R

Basic
Jan 21, 2023
UK
Hi, hope it's ok to post this here. I've started to reveal the cover for my debut novel, Joe with an E. I say started because I'm doing it through my Instagram profile - revealing one square at a time, having divided it up into 15 squares (3 x 5). Sorry, I'm a Maths teacher at heart . So I'm posting one square a day and by day 15 the full cover will be displayed neatly on my Instagram profile, until I post something else and it all gets jumbled up! If you're not into Instagram and that means nothing to you, nevermind. If you are in Instagram, feel free to take a look. My Instagram profile is @paulrandwriter and I'm on day 3 of the cover reveal.

Last edited:
Hi, hope it's ok to post this here. I've started to reveal the cover for my debut novel, Joe with an E. I say started because I'm doing it through my Instagram profile - revealing one square at a time, having divided it up into 15 squares (3 x 5). Sorry, I'm a Maths teacher at heart . So I'm posting one square a day and by day 15 the full cover will be displayed neatly on my Instagram profile, until I post something else and it all gets jumbled up! If you're not into Instagram and that means nothing to you, nevermind. If you are in Instagram, feel free to take a look. My Instagram profile is @paulrandwriter and I'm on day 3 of the cover reveal.
Lovely thoughts, and I love math, but how do I see this? (dumb question from the guy who thought he could earn a living by studying liberal arts).

Lovely thoughts, and I love math, but how do I see this? (dumb question from the guy who thought he could earn a living by studying liberal arts).
Hi Peyton, thanks, I've now amended my original post to include a link to take you directly to my Instagram profile.

Followed you!

Blog Post: The Worst Part Of Being A Writer

Blog Post: Hide and Seek

Back