Book Review: Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows

Rejection letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbhunt

Geraldine Briony H
May 17, 2020
Australia
Hi all, I am hoping for some generic input into a dilemma I have. I want to make a high-concept pitch, but there really aren't any recent titles that accurately represent what I'm trying to do. I can find the odd one that has similar characters in a very different setting, or a similar setting with a very different plot, and they are in a different genre. I hope you won't mind that I don't want to give specifics, but am interested in how you might have tackled a similar question.

put the request in the writing groups, it's not public
@gbhunt that's great advice from CageSage. But remember, threads in the Writing Groups are visible until / unless you make them 'private'. Once it's private, only the people you included in this group can see it. Instructions on how to do this are here. Any probs, just give either @Rich. or myself a shout and we'll talk you through it.

@gbhunt that's great advice from CageSage. But remember, threads in the Writing Groups are visible until / unless you make them 'private'. Once it's private, only the people you included in this group can see it. Instructions on how to do this are here. Any probs, just give either @Rich. or myself a shout and we'll talk you through it.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book Review: Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows

Rejection letters

Back