Can you make them chortle? For unpublished authors...

Amazon Pay Per Page

Just a moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some belters in mines, but not in the first chapter and they are really comic relief to the tough to read bits ;) so probably not for me. Thanks for posting though :)

Hey I can do that!
Would it be possible for someone to proofread the chapter /synopsis before I send? I have dyslexia and I want to make sure I send it with no errors :)

Mail it over Mrs. Either through the personal messages on here or pm me on Facebook x

I have a chapter in mind for this. If anyone would like to cast a critical eye over it for me, that would be awesome!
Cheers, Dan x

One of their agents looks after the US market. They are open to submissions in general. The competition isn't the only way to submit to them. They are ace agents too.
*ears perk up*
Mm?

Got a real soft spot for Greenhouse. They sent me my first ever rejection slip.

I can see why you chose them as your first. They are very respectable in the industry and they select great authors.

Submissions are like uni applications you submit to the best and always have an insurance ;)

One of their agents looks after the US market. They are open to submissions in general. The competition isn't the only way to submit to them. They are ace agents too.

I got ready excited, then really sad. They aren't open to US authors for this competition. From their website: "Please note that this year the Prize is open to authors in the UK, Commonwealth (excluding Canada) and Europe. It will NOT be open to authors in the US & Canada." Ah well. Maybe I'll add them to my list to query.

I got ready excited, then really sad. They aren't open to US authors for this competition. From their website: "Please note that this year the Prize is open to authors in the UK, Commonwealth (excluding Canada) and Europe. It will NOT be open to authors in the US & Canada." Ah well. Maybe I'll add them to my list to query.

Oh sorry for giving you false hope @Nicole Wilson :( ..but you r right to query them they seem like a wonderful agency.

I seem to forget that geographical borders are sometimes an obstacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon Pay Per Page

Just a moment...

Back