Amusement Another submission from my 4-year-old.

Just wrote a synopsis for my book.

Help! I Don't Look In The Mirror Any More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake E

Apr 6, 2020
England
Another story from the head of my daughter. Made me smile, thought it might brighten your days too.

The Evil Santa

Once upon a time, a man called Batman was saving the day because a thief was stealing every single toy.

Superman came to help Batman. They fought the thief, and more thieves came, but the Teen Titans came and defeated them.

They got the toys back and gave them back to the children.

Suddenly, an evil Santa came to ruin Christmas.

All of the superheroes came to fight him, but he was too strong. The real Santa came and defeated him, saving Christmas.

The end​

Another story from the head of my daughter. Made me smile, thought it might brighten your days too.

The Evil Santa

Once upon a time, a man called Batman was saving the day because a thief was stealing every single toy.

Superman came to help Batman. They fought the thief, and more thieves came, but the Teen Titans came and defeated them.

They got the toys back and gave them back to the children.

Suddenly, an evil Santa came to ruin Christmas.

All of the superheroes came to fight him, but he was too strong. The real Santa came and defeated him, saving Christmas.

The end​
Best story I ever read. Has distinct beginning, middle and end, plus tension, superheroes, and a proper resolution. This kid will go far.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wrote a synopsis for my book.

Help! I Don't Look In The Mirror Any More

Back