Fanfare! A quick hello.

Language, Timothy ...

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skip W

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I used to be a member a couple of years ago, but I had to put my writing on hold for reasons too boring to go into.
I'm back on it now and decided to return to Litopia. I found some friendly and helpful people on the forums last time. I'm back for more advice, and to help and support anyone who needs it.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I used to be a member a couple of years ago, but I had to put my writing on hold for reasons too boring to go into.
I'm back on it now and decided to return to Litopia. I found some friendly and helpful people on the forums last time. I'm back for more advice, and to help and support anyone who needs it.
Welcome:). Your avatar concerns me:eek:.

Here is a Chinese proverb.

A bird does not sing because it has an answer.
A bird sings because it has a song.

Welcome back to Litopia. I look forward to reading your songs. :)

Thanks for the welcome folks. I seem to remember coming online to quickly check the Litopia forum. I'd start reading and lose myself for a lengthy period of time. This is likely to happen again.

Welcome Skip. We all need good advice and it's nice to be able to return the favour when we can. Hope your writing is back on track now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Language, Timothy ...

Greetings!

Back