58 Calls for Submissions in March 2021 - Paying markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve C

Basic
Mar 1, 2019
Thailand
Gonna be all Zoomed out this weekend.
Got a webinar with Books Go Social tonight at midnight my time. The subject is - '10 Critical Things To Get Right When Doing Amazon Ads.' It's being held by the company founder who realy knows what he is talking about.
Then tomorrow there is the Hudddle with Sarah Beaudette, former boss of Amazon's Author Central. Also a midnight start.
2 Amazon nights in a row and I will be an expert but a sleepy one. :)
Then on Sunday, I have a family get-together. Starts at the more reasonable time of 10 pm here and will give me a chance to shout at them for not leaving me reviews for my book. Someone said you cannot rely on family and friends to even read your book let alone leave a review. It appears to be true but I am still gonna shout about it and make them feel guilty.

Enjoy your zooms. As for family not reading what you write, I completely agree, at the same time as totally failing to understand. When I have a friend who writes something I’m desperate to read it and show off about them. Would be more so if it was family. But can I get any of my own family to read the blog I’ve been writing for five years, and has worldwide readership? No. Not a chance, lol. It’s just how it is, my friend

Steve, talking of your book: can you give me the link again please (or is it in Marketplace here?) I messed up my Amazon login details and couldn't get in to get it when you first posted :) thank yoooouuuuu

I'm delighted to pay the little pittance being asked for it, and delighted to support my fellow Litopians :) I hope you get even a few cents from it!! Looking forward to reading it. Well done again X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Workshops Housekeeping

58 Calls for Submissions in March 2021 - Paying markets

Back