Fanfare! YA Mystery On Parson's Creek Launched!

Book Review: Book: Non-Fiction: African Genesis. by Robert Ardrey

Fanfare! Night Moves accepted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
parsonscreeekcover13-final-96dpi-TN.jpg
With a fully open bar, On Parson's Creek was released September 15th in a FB launch party that saw me enjoying more virtual drinks than I can remember having imbibed to date. Maybe I just can't remember, but that's not important. Anyway, it is selling but could always use some honest reader reviews. Anyone who would like a review eBook copy, in any eBook format you prefer, message me. For an interview and more info, visit Saille Tales' site: http://www.sailletales.com and click the menu link for the Book Title. This is my sixth release, and it's getting more early buzz than previous books so either I'm beginning to get a glimmer of how to do this (doubtful...) or the luck fairy has sprinkled me (hmmm...). If you are interested in a story of a deep mystery hidden in the ancient cedars within an Oregon logging community in the late 1960s, and an entire community trying to keep it hidden, then give it a try. On Smashwords, Amazon and B&N for eBooks and soon in print as well.

Last edited:
Thanks, all! Issues already with the Amazon Preview app, though. Sections of the text in the preview, appear underscored. Not like that in the text provided to Amazon, so WTF? Anyone using the preview, be forewarned. I'm trying to get them to replace the preview excerpt from the new uploaded file... waiting... waiting...

Ahhh... well, before I take any bows, I had to completely revise the document. Seems I had tuned on the godforsaken "Track Changes" switch in Word, and none of the past three rounds of rewrites were actually written into the submitted document! Today, the revised edition went up on Amazon and Smashwords. I wonder if it is possible to be this embarrassed and still accept a free drink? Anyway, the new one is just fine. Whew!

I've been working and wrangling the print version which should be available by the 15th. Page margins have to be massaged to eliminate as much bad word spacing as possible. Seems like many would rather see justified text, no matter the white rivers it can create on the page from the oddball word spacing it spawns. The cover art needs a lot more tweaking, too... grrr... grumble...

Thank you so much for my copy; still pending until I survive current life tsunami. Looking forward to it; sounds like a terrific tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book Review: Book: Non-Fiction: African Genesis. by Robert Ardrey

Fanfare! Night Moves accepted!!

Back