Rant Womens armour

Recipe For Sriracha Hot Sauce Fans-mystery solved

Are fiction writers really channels from another dimension?

Pamela Jo

Oct 26, 2021
Wexford, Ireland
Since I happen to know a lot of actual women swordfighters this is a rant that comes up regularly. Real armour is not that heavy and fitted to you. There are videos of people breakdancing and doing acrobatics in theirs. We know a Swiss professor who was called to the Met Museum in NYC to lecture but faced with the difficulty of packing his armour and having it arrive safely decided to wear it. (Would you check something that cost you about 40k US?) From Zurich Swissair desk to finding a NYC taxi driver at Kennedy he was in his armour. Not only was his blog hilarious but he proved himself a master of publicity.

But back to women and armour... No you dont need boob mounds. There is an extant early medieval textbook for women on sword handling, other weapons and battle tactics. It was written and illustrated by nuns who were acknowledged sword masters of the time. With all the men off to the crusades women had to defend the castle and themselves. Physically possessing a woman meant possessing her land and property. This textbook was probably as ubiquitous as Julia Child's cookbook was in the 70's.

The swords usually used by women weigh about as much as a full Clorox bottle. Rapiers even less. By the way this lovely lady is single and looking. From NZ but living in Colorado at the moment. I'm happy to arrange an introduction.

419363440_10232294520167981_3928285127267811916_n.jpg
The

Last edited:
grumpy old me. How about armor a woman warrior would wear int combat, regardless of her figure.
As pictured. Because women's joints are structured differently the elbows and arms have to accommodate for different movement. Boob mounds if you think about it channel the point of a sword right to the vital organs.

Recipe For Sriracha Hot Sauce Fans-mystery solved

Are fiction writers really channels from another dimension?

Back