News Wierd xmas story comp NOV 6 deadline

News Cosmic Roots and Eldritch Shores

State-Of-Mind The world of dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being somewhat on the weird side, I've managed to write a weird Christmas story in less than 350 words. The deadline for submissions is actually 6th November. I need to reread my piece a few more times and tickle it up where necessary before I submit, but hopefully I'll be happy with it by midnight tomorrow. It appears to be an American contest though, and I have a very English voice in my writings... not sure my piece will travel Ok across the Atlantic ocean... but hey ho, away we go. Thanks for the links... I always look out for them.

Being somewhat on the weird side, I've managed to write a weird Christmas story in less than 350 words. The deadline for submissions is actually 6th November. I need to reread my piece a few more times and tickle it up where necessary before I submit, but hopefully I'll be happy with it by midnight tomorrow. It appears to be an American contest though, and I have a very English voice in my writings... not sure my piece will travel Ok across the Atlantic ocean... but hey ho, away we go. Thanks for the links... I always look out for them.
Best of luck. I didnt realise the deadline was so SOON. But I specifically thought of you for this one. Glad you caught it. The English never did that guy Dickens any harm in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Cosmic Roots and Eldritch Shores

State-Of-Mind The world of dreams

Back