What's your favourite Pokemon?

Whatcha Reading?

Where publishers get their logos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you have put a lot of effort into this, do you have a website I can read more about?

No unfortunately i took everything down and am slowly rebuilding it. Here is a screen shot of the original site...

STORY.jpg
Pokemon I think started as a video game before the story emerged? I think then it took off once the cartoon series landed in the US.

Because absolute power never hurt anyone.
250px-150Mewtwo.png

Likewise with Emu, I invented dozens of my own Pokémon when I wrote books about them and would much sooner go with my awesome creations, all long gone now in the Great Computer Crash of 2005, so I'll let them rest in peace. And I could barely accept Pokémon 152-250, so I will stick to the "real" 151 Pokémon. God knows how many there are now.

I have to know.
JESUS!! SEVEN HUNDRED-EIGHTEEN?!!!

Nothing is sacred.

250px-150Mewtwo.png

Likewise with Emu, I invented dozens of my own Pokémon when I wrote books about them and would much sooner go with my awesome creations, all long gone now in the Great Computer Crash of 2005, so I'll let them rest in peace. And I could barely accept Pokémon 152-250, so I will stick to the "real" 151 Pokémon. God knows how many there are now.

I have to know.

Nothing is sacred.
No! You stole mine! I don't know many pokemon (been quite a few years since I played that), but Mew 2 was my first and favorite holographic card. I was so badass. :D

I can't choose one. I just can't. My HeartGold team were my buddies. I had so much fun on that game.

Golem, Typhlosion, Zapdos, Charizard (shiny), Dragonair, and Arbok!

250px-150Mewtwo.png

I have to know.

Nothing is sacred.

A moment of silence for the Great Computer Crash of 2005. :(

Not so great, my computer didn't crash and that's what counts.......... :D

I can't choose one. I just can't. My HeartGold team were my buddies. I had so much fun on that game.

Golem, Typhlosion, Zapdos, Charizard (shiny), Dragonair, and Arbok!
Holy crap... I can't remember my team, off the top of my head... it's been about 14, 15 years...
I had... Mewtwo, Charizard, Gyarados... Zapdos... then I think Onix... and then either Venusaur, or Gengar, or Alakazam.

Can you imagine how effing terrifying that group would be, in real life? That was the sort of thing I delved into in my Pokémon books in high school — what kind of damage could a troubled teenager do, carrying around a team of trained wild animals comprising: a bio-enginneered psychic sociopath, a dragon, a sea monster, a 30-foot-long snake made out of boulders, and a couple dinosaurs.

The answer is "a lot."

I thought Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Rapidash were beautiful creatures, and for some reason also Golduck. I envisioned it as hyper-agile with rubbery, bulletproof flesh.

Though Farfetch'd is my favourite, I have a love for Vulpix, Oddish and, oh I have forgotten the name, dang nab it!
The fire horse from the first 51, if you can supply me the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatcha Reading?

Where publishers get their logos

Back