Spelling insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPete

Capo Famiglia
Guardian
May 19, 2014
London UK
Village Hall meetings will normally be held on Sundays, but for this one – our first, and therefore a bit of a beta-test – will be help this coming Saturday, July 1st. At 6pm UK time.

This translates to 1pm New York (EDT) and 10am in Los Angeles (PDT).

For the time in other locations, please click here.

I’d like to invite every Litopian to come along for this inaugural meeting, so do pop in if you can. The technology is really easy to use – the easiest we’ve every used, in fact. You can join in from your laptop, desktop, Android or iPhone. If you have any questions about joining, please ask in the special HELP Forum we’ve set up.

The topic for my discussion / seminar is going to be something that’s of great interest to me at the moment – writing for film and television. Not necessarily screenwriting, but rather the stuff that happens before that point, i.e. creating ideas and selling them. It’s boomtime in that area for writers at the moment, so let’s get into it!

Look forward to speaking with you.

Last edited:
Sounds very interesting, but it'll be 3am Sunday for me! Hopefully there will be something to read later, as I've dabbled with the idea of writing something for a TV series ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie here.

Spelling insanity

Back