News This Saturday: LitFest vol II

Wondering about this Saturday, April 25th?

Book Review: Seal Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting great things of this toilet roll of yours, Emily!
I have relied heavily on a few paper-slotting-together-principles because I am still glue-less. I had a Taiwanese friend who made these extraordinary origami sculptures, I was trying a ham-fisted version yesterday cursing that I hadn't paid more attention!!
It's colourful, anyway!!!!!!!!!!

I was just messaging Barbara there, saying my youngest would like to inform everyone that SHE was the main maker of my Toilet Roll Challenge piece (she helped), so I will have to barricade the door tomorrow in case she attempts to tell you in person!! (she would never leave).

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it--that's 4 am Sunday here, and since I live in one room with the whole family now, I think they'd frown upon me laughing it up with you folks at that hour (otherwise I'd be there with coffee in hand, regardless of the hour). Have fun everyone!

Be careful with all this cake talk. I'm not sure this new conference room is designed to cope with such a gaggle of salivating authors! We may crash it and then what? Cakeless and lost in the internet. Oh, woe is us.
Storms and power cuts permitting see you later :)

Thank you for the invitation, guys. I'd love to have joined in, but I'm actually going to be on another 'Zoom' call. I'm that important! :)
Enjoy everyone!

Me too... I've gone into Preferences and given BlueJeans permission to see and hear me, but it's still saying it can't see or hear me... will keep trying. x

I've checked online – it says because I use Safari, I won't need to download the app, I'll be accepted as soon as I join a meeting. However, it is still telling me it can't see or hear me so I'll keep checking. Sorry! x

Sorry everyone, looks like I won't be able to make it – internet connection is fine but BlueJeans does not accept my allowing it access. I've 'allowed' it pretty much everything and it still doesn't work. Been trying for nearly an hour and am out of options. Sorry! xwitchy toilet roll.jpg

Just for Emily – here is my witchy toilet roll! :)

I can't get on this blue jean thing .. I've tried it 13 -14 times over the last 2 weeks and I'm in a loop ... Can anyone advise me????

Sorry, @yanapuma – I've had no luck either. You could try going on to their site and joining straight from there (though it may all be finished by now?), but that didn't work when I tried it. It didn't recognise any of the permissions I gave it. Did you try going onto your Preferences and 'allowing' it access to sound and camera etc? (That didn't work for me either, but it might be worth you trying). They have a troubleshooting page too; that might help. Good luck. Sorry I can't be more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wondering about this Saturday, April 25th?

Book Review: Seal Skin

Back