Litopia

We’re delighted you’re here! You’re just a few clicks away from joining the ‘net’s oldest community for writers… and certainly the friendliest. Click the “Register” button to create a free account. See you in the Colony!

• Clichés & Tropes! Can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em! Share your opinion in the latest Craft Chat, live now until Saturday

The Grand Podcast Launch

Throw me your blogging and/or social media questions!

FYI Book Commercial on YouTube...

Barbara

Emeritus
LV

Awards
Yayaya!

Short Story Hunters has finally launched, so please put the kettle on, brew a cuppa, and join Jonny and myself for a dose of escapism.

We hope you'll tune in every week, and we look forward to showcasing your stories.

Last edited:

Emily

LV

Just listened, perfect length of time while you sip your hot beverage!! It was wonderful, well done again. Looking forward to next week's installment :) (and now I feel I should make a cake.... Sponge? Chocolate? Sponge?!)

Hannah F

LV

Awards
Sponge. Enjoyed that. I find just audio very difficult to concentrate on for long, but 10 minutes was fine. Great show, guys. Enjoyed the banter too, :)

Steve C

Basic
LV

I noticed an improvement this time. Hard to say what it was but more relaxed I guess. Well Done!!!!
Despite listening really hard I didn't hear my name so you can forget the Guinness, chocolate and wine!

Barbara

Emeritus
LV

Awards
I noticed an improvement this time. Hard to say what it was but more relaxed I guess. Well Done!!!!
Despite listening really hard I didn't hear my name so you can forget the Guinness, chocolate and wine!
Would you like a shout out? We can take requests.

Barbara

Emeritus
LV

Awards
My birthday is in a few weeks. Could ye, perhaps, sing Happy Birthday a cappela?
I can't sing. I won't sing. Not even for cake. Jonny is the musician ....

But I can serve you cake on the show. Will that be acceptable?

Throw me your blogging and/or social media questions!

FYI Book Commercial on YouTube...