Event Thank you Tim Rees. The UK now ties the US with well told ghost stories.

Suggestion How to record videos on Mac or Microsoft

Pebble Is... Rubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Jo

Oct 26, 2021
Wexford, Ireland
We are gathering some doozies. Please get yours in soon, we need to start deciding which ones to include on Monday before Halloween. We still dont have any kind of Ouija story. No one here has ever tried it??? You can record on your laptop and upload. It's a piece of pumpkin pie.393816269_7448178401877186_1362170879837148548_n.jpg

Last edited:
We are gathering some doozies. Please get yours in soon, we need to start deciding which ones to include on Monday before Halloween. We still dont have any kind of Ouija story. No one here has ever tried it??? You can record on your laptop and upload. It's a piece of pumpkin pie.View attachment 16762
Is this really from 1956? Two bits was worth an hour's labor, and the moon is looking up her skirt.

How or where do I submit a story for the Halloween event? Thanks, Richard
Hey Richard, I would love to see what you got. We only ask that it not be outright fiction. But something that you could put the tag, "based on true events" to. Your computer should have a function to record on. With Windows it may be part of your camera. With Mac I used Quicktime. I found it on my utilities panel. record movie. it should show on screen. No more than 3 min. Then save it to your desk and upload here.

I do have one! One of my earliest memories of my older sisters and their friends using their Ouija board to bring back JFK.
OH JAN! Please, Please, Please record that for us. I've got to hear that one! I posted a thread with directions on how to record on windows and Mac. The US needs your representation or the Brits will out ghost us.

OH JAN! Please, Please, Please record that for us. I've got to hear that one! I posted a thread with directions on how to record on windows and Mac. The US needs your representation or the Brits will out ghost us.

I'll record it today. Is is alright that I've entered two? I uploaded my haunted Wayne, Maine house story already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suggestion How to record videos on Mac or Microsoft

Pebble Is... Rubble

Back