Fanfare! Thank you for helping with my short story 'An Inconvenient Unicorn'

Question: Do you know of a scholarly book on the history of fantasy literature?

TO PC OR NOT TO PC - THAT IS MY QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbhunt

Geraldine Briony H
May 17, 2020
Australia
Dear Litopians, a heart-felt thank you for your comments and suggestions a few months ago about my short story 'An Inconvenient Unicorn'. Your insights made it so much better!
It has (finally) been accepted by WorldWeaver Press for inclusion in their upcoming anthology, Solarpunk Creatures.

Happy writing!

Thanks, Hannah! This is the second of our 'Dr Darwin' world short stories to have found a home. We're working on 3 and 4 now. How are things with you?
Things good. WolfBlind was shortlisted in Chimera Fantasy Awards. I've put on hold sending it out to agents while I work on my completely separate Fae novel. Once I've finished this edit I'll look for more places to submit WolfBlind to.

Things good. WolfBlind was shortlisted in Chimera Fantasy Awards. I've put on hold sending it out to agents while I work on my completely separate Fae novel. Once I've finished this edit I'll look for more places to submit WolfBlind to.
Wonderful news, congratulations!

Thanks, Hannah! This is the second of our 'Dr Darwin' world short stories to have found a home. We're working on 3 and 4 now. How are things with you?
Many congrats, Geraldine. Really pleased for you. Great news. :cool: :bottle-with-popping-cork::bottle-with-popping-cork:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question: Do you know of a scholarly book on the history of fantasy literature?

TO PC OR NOT TO PC - THAT IS MY QUESTION

Back