Sweet Cherry Publishing Looking for New Authors

Help! The Definitive Litopia Writers’ Reading List

Suggestion Check out interesting first person account of using Patreon

Status
Not open for further replies.
YA is their Clock Tower Publishing imprint (award winning). They want marginalised and diverse voices.
Perhaps as they've posted this in Linked In and given a email address stating they're looking for new voices, as you're a new voice you can send a submission, stating that you've replying to Sanjee's 'Dear Santa' letter, which doesn't mention marginalised and diverse voices. As a sidebar, I read an article this morning saying Irish writers are having a moment in publishing, this might be your moment, go for it.

Perhaps as they've posted this in Linked In and given a email address stating they're looking for new voices, as you're a new voice you can send a submission, stating that you've replying to Sanjee's 'Dear Santa' letter, which doesn't mention marginalised and diverse voices. As a sidebar, I read an article this morning saying Irish writers are having a moment in publishing, this might be your moment, go for it.
Dear Santa. Great idea! Yep, two Irish writers on the Booker list. I'm not Booker material, but it has swivelled the spotlight in the Irish direction.

Dear Santa. Great idea! Yep, two Irish writers on the Booker list. I'm not Booker material, but it has swivelled the spotlight in the Irish direction.
The article talked about all kinds of Irish writers, calling it the 'Sally Rooney' effect, stating how many Irish writers have made it to book lists/awards in recent years. It's a selling point, or sit up and listen moment in a query, perhaps. You might not feel you're Booker material, but the tethering of Irish writers to awards/lists might perk the eyes/ears of a publisher, especially a new one looking to get noticed. Sanjee's history looks interesting, he doesn't seem to have a publishing background, but in retail. That, to me, is great, as it leaves behind the baggage of conventional publishing.

Tim you are not the sort of Anglo Saxon I can see being believable in drag. A bit too much swagger, methinks. Luckily you are talented enough that no added boost is necessary.
So wish I could find a rasta wig. I always saw myself as a rastafarian.... I needed the locks... #sigh

So wish I could find a rasta wig. I always saw myself as a rastafarian.... I needed the locks... #sigh
Somehow that I Could see.
Hair Wind GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help! The Definitive Litopia Writers’ Reading List

Suggestion Check out interesting first person account of using Patreon

Back