News Submissions open for Yellow House Publishing Ltd

Question: POPUP thingamybob

Inspiration! I guess this comes under inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael Burnett

Jul 31, 2022
Submissions page
Yellow House Publishing Ltd, a new independent Northern Ireland based publisher. Registered in London, they are committed to bringing contemporary poetry and short story fiction from across our shared Islands directly to their readers.

Their mission is to support the creative bardic tradition, propagated by diverse communities for millennia across our shared Isles. The oral traditions of story and place expressed through the written word. Traditions held fast to core principles of openness, critical discussion, tolerance, and free speech, are all at the centre of their publishing ethos.

They publish new, previously unpublished poetry and short stories in English, and they are the only independent publication in Northern Ireland with one section dedicated to supporting and promoting the Gaelic and Ulster Scots language writer.

Whether you are a new author or have been previously published Yellow House Publishing would like to hear from you. They will contact you once a decision has been reached on entries for their second edition of New Isles Press literary journal Autumn / Winter 2023.

Now open for UK and Ireland resident writers only, for poetry and short story submissions, Issue 2 New Isles Press 2023.

You’re welcome. I did think of you, @Emily, @Pamela Jo and @Jonny when I posted it.
Thank you for thinking of me. I have a couple of ghost stories floating around in my head-I'd love to make corporal. And serendipity I have a poet from N Ireland staying here with me at the moment. She and her husband are both writing poetry and have the cutest toddler. A real energiser bunny. This will be perfect for them.

Thank you for thinking of me. I have a couple of ghost stories floating around in my head-I'd love to make then corporal. And serendipity I have a poet from N Ireland staying here with me at the moment. She and her husband are both writing poetry and have the cutest toddler. A real energiser bunny. This will be perfect for them.
That’s great. It looks like a wonderful journal and I really like what they’re setting out to achieve

That’s great. It looks like a wonderful journal and I really like what they’re setting out to achieve.

Saoirse has published a book of poetry and is working on her 2nd. Poetry is just a different level to get out there. And yet is the heart of everything. So this does sound splendid. She is also a gaelge speaker.

Saoirse has published a book of poetry and is working on her 2nd. Poetry is just a different level to get out there. And yet is the heart of everything. So this does sound splendid. She is also a gaelge speaker.
Sounds wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question: POPUP thingamybob

Inspiration! I guess this comes under inspiration

Back