So there

Submission Opportunity: A November Love Story

Salt Publishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than commercial fiction I don't feel ready to write about my 'muslim' experience which I see it more of a passive aggressive experience than a 'muslim' one. My wounds haven't healed completely other than to blurt a silly something on here now and again for a vent, that's all.

Other than commercial fiction I don't feel ready to write about my 'muslim' experience which I see it more of a passive aggressive experience than a 'muslim' one. My wounds haven't healed completely other than to blurt a silly something on here now and again for a vent, that's all.

I understand, I feel the same way. Still, it´s good to know that they are worried and trying to help.

The situation would seem untenable, assuming it is even legal. Shameful too, about those many others, law abiding people in the UK, like Ahmed Masoud who has the obverse problem, and can't visit his own mother in Gaza.

Wassail to all this good company.

I understand, I feel the same way. Still, it´s good to know that they are worried and trying to help.

It's amazing how balanced the world really is upon reflection - when it's tipped towards injustice, human nature does what it can to tip it back, even if they have to do drastic things like this kind initiative. x

I was thinking about this--maybe it would make for an interesting exercise in short stories about immigrants who are trying to become writers. There are several of us here, aren´t there?

I hope though, writing in-house, no one here feels they need to make a point. (ADD feel the need to make a point in-house, via an in-house protest event, I mean.)

Last edited:
I have to wonder if Trump will, in fact, make America great again (though not in the way he wants to) by showing Americans exactly how much they value (and need to actively support) diversity. Nothing like a common enemy to bring people together...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Submission Opportunity: A November Love Story

Salt Publishing

Back